Framed Cabinet Systems
Framed cabinet systems was designed for home renovators, house flippers, condominium corporations, rental units, real estate companies and builders, who are working on projects that are time and price sensitive.
With over 10 million dollars in ready-to-ship inventory, CRS is becoming the fastest growing distributor of flat packed cabinets within North America, with a turn-around time between 10 to 21 days.
Each cabinet is crafted with great detail and quality, providing standard features that most companies consider upgrades, are just some of the reasons we are ahead of the rest.
- Ready to ship flat pack design, significantly reducing freight cost door to door
- Quick & Easy assembly and installation
- Solid furniture grade 7 layer plywood cabinet construction
- Solid hardwood doors and face front in a wide selection of stain colours
- Matching stained finishes both interior and exterior
- Dovetail finger joint drawers for long life and superior strength
- European concealed 3 way adjustable hinges
- Under mount soft close full extension drawers on select styles
- Full extension ball bearing sliders on other styles
- Adjustable 5/8” to 3/4” plywood shelves with matching stain finish
- Trims and mouldings are furniture grade solid hardwood
Door Styles & Colour
With the right door style and colour, your kitchen or bathroom will become the envy of everyone. We custom build our own cabinets using various materials to meet your specific requirements. Door styles and colours are virtually endless. Take a tour of our Kitchen projects we have done over the years to see how a new design dramatically improves the space.
Assembly & Installation
Flat-Pack cabinetry systems are easy to assemble and install, specifically designed for the DO-IT-YOURSELF enthusiast. Within this section we walk you through how to assemble and install cabinets through a series of helpful videos. If you find the task too challenging, please note that our installation crews are available to assist to complete your renovation for you.
Your kitchen or bathroom hardware should be a reflection of you and your lifestyle. When hardware works well, it fits. For some, hardware must be innovative, unique, and original in design. For others, they first look to creating rooms as places of warmth and life, where people gather to be with each other. Our Design Consultants will help you find the right knobs or handles to finish off your renovation project.
With proper care your Kitchen cabinets will always look their best for years. Wipe all surfaces with a damp cloth or sponge, and a mild soap solution or liquid detergent. Heavy pressure is not required to remove normal surface deposits as this may cause a slight fading of the product. Should you have any questions, please speak to your Design Consultant or contact our Customer Care Manager.